Instead of having to deal with multiple vendors to design, specify, supply, install and service a dust collection system, manufacturers can now work with a single, expert resource.
O2Filtration, located in North Carolina, provides comprehensive dust collection and material handling services to all types and sizes of manufacturers in the woodworking, plastics, and paper industries.
O2Filtration is leading the way with over 25 years of experience in the dust collection industry.
Our summary of experience includes:
- Dust collection system design
- Equipment recommendation
- Consultation and Sales
- Installation and Service
O2Filtration can handle every aspect of an efficient, integrated, dust collection system from design to ducting to collection to waste management (briquetting).
We are partnered with the strongest manufacturer in the world that offers a complete line of waste handling machinery, Höcker Polytechnik, and Höcker machinery is available in North America from O2Filtration. Höcker Polytenik is a German manufacturer with over 45 years of international experience and more than 40,000 global installations.
- Complete line of dust collectors (small indoor-fully automatic large systems)
- Energy efficient solutions
- Fully automatic energy management systems (20+ years)
- Complete line of dust management equipment (including spray booths, spray rooms, down draft tables, etc)
- Multiple clean-air side fans designed specifically to the customers air volume needs
- Waste stream separators
- Briquetting equipment
- Waste stream sorting
- Worldwide distribution
- Large international staff who speaks English